Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hit the Road Jack Single- Part Three- Instrumental

Well, here's track 2 from the "Hit the Road Jack" single.  The first track is obviously the main song, which can be found on The Heroes of the Harvest available at http://speechmusic.com- so I won't post it here.  But here is the instrumental version of "Hit the Road Jack".  Well, it's almost the instrumental, but the chorus is still intact as well as some background vocals.  Personally, I'm not a huge instrumental guy, but if I do want to listen to one, I prefer that all of the vocals be removed, including the choruses.  It kind of bugs me when they're not.  But oh well.  If someone did want to use the track to rap over or something, the hook would kind of mess their plans up, but this is what was given to us so we'll have to make do!   

No comments: