Tuesday, March 1, 2011

U Complete Me- The Heroes of the Harvest "Hidden Track"

It's hard to call something hidden when it's in the liner notes and stored on it's own track immediately following song 19- but since it's not on the back of the cover, we'll go with it.   So here is "U Complete Me" from the Japan release of The Heroes of the Harvest.  It's not my favorite AD song or anything, but it's nice to have.  It was posted here earlier in a bit of a rough form, but this is directly from the CD.  I blew quite a bit of my entertainment budget for a pay period for it, but hey, when you're a die hard, what are you going to do?  I've been looking for this version of the album for awhile, so I had to go with it.  Hope you like the song!

For the rest of the Heroes album, check out AD's store- it's well worth it!

No comments: