Saturday, June 25, 2011

Greatest and Best

For whatever reason, there is a veritable flood of Arrested Development Greatest Hits/Best Of releases out there.  For no particular reason, I thought it would be kind of fun to post up some of the various covers and variations that are floating around out there.  I personally only own one of these releases, which will be the first one that we'll post:  Classic Masters.
 
 
 
This one has a remix of "Like Marvin Gaye Said" that varies a bit from others, and it is also the first place I saw "Southern Fried Funk" despite it being a b-side elsewhere, so it was a must buy for me.  The tracks have all supposedly been remastered as well- maybe I should listen closer to see if I can tell the difference.  I'm really not much of an audiophile despite having a ridiculous collection of music.  I think that stuff just lost it's luster with me when my car stereo kept getting stolen and it just got to be burdensome to worry about.  Anyway, on to more covers:
 

 


There's one variation of a greatest hits cover.  Here's another:
And here's the back, for no apparent reason:
 The Best of Arrested Development:




Also a Best Of...

Another Best Of:



One more Best of.  Excuse me, this is The Best Of.  Same pic as Classic Masters:




I think that we got em all.







No comments: