Monday, October 24, 2011

Living Single

Speaking of old Fox shows, did you see what I did with the title there? Well, at least I amused myself..... Anyway, if/when you pick up the new AD single "Living" make sure you buy it on their website as it includes an instrumental and acapella track as well as the song. I didn't realize that and simply bought it off itunes, so now I'll go back and double dip on the "special edition." Just a heads up! FYI the "I'ma Fight Back Right Now" single has an instrumental version as well on the AD site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I already bought "Living" and i can't double dip on tat one. But I did just grab "I'ma Fight Back Right Now" which also comes with the instrumental & Accpella. I don't know what I'd do without this site. Thanks! Peace! Kel!