Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Album Release Date!

Here it is- the release date for the new AD album as well as a title:  "Standing at the Crossroads."  And the release date is August 6th according to the group's newsletter.  As you can imagine, I am pretty excited about this as I'm sure you are if you are checking out this site.

In other exciting news, the group is prepping a (long awaited) US tour.  Hopefully they will come somewhere near where I live because I will be there for certain.  It looks like they might be performing the entire 3 Years album alongside newer material, which would be something to see for sure- in fact, a while back I tried to put together my own live version of that album and wasn't able to finish the job!

So great news for us AD fans!  Also, I'd like to tip my hat to Kel for sending this information my way as I hadn't quite gotten to it yet.  It was a welcome surprise.

1 comment:

Christian LeBlanc said...

That's, like, only a month away! YAY!!!!