Friday, November 9, 2012

Ticketmaster Reviews

Hey all, here's something that may be of interest: reviews of the group in concert from fans on Ticketmaster.  There's only 6 reviews, but they are interesting perspectives on the crew. Yes, this was the best I could come up with knowing that I needed to get something up! October was a busy month and there's been a little less news this month- forgive me!

http://reviews.ticketmaster.com/7171/865277/arrested-development-reviews/reviews.htm

Here's a highlight from one (unedited):
When you see Arrested Development, you are in for positive vibes and intelligent lyrics. They are a performing machine, offering a one-of-a-kind mix of Hip-Hop, R&B/Soul, funk, with a dash of rock. They band is on point and the vocals are perfect. Afterall, they've been doing this for over 20 years now. Both times I've seen them, they've hung out afterwards and were happy to meet and greet, sign AD items, take pix, etc. AD is truly one of those groups that nearly everyone will love. The first time I saw them I took a friend who was too young to remember their 90's commercial hay day. This time I took my cousin so is a fan of rock and 90's grunge. Both of them LOVED the show and have started following their music. I highly recommend checking them out if you are given the chance!

No comments: