Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Twitter Chat With Tasha and JJ Boogie- And An Update on the Site

Here's a link to a "twitter chat" with AD members Tasha LaRae and JJ Boogie from a site called Dryer Buzz.  I think I would've preferred just a straight interview with them, but there you go!  

As far as the site, no, I did not set a New Year's Resolution to shut it down.  I did set an arbitrary goal of having a post a day from the start of the blog to the end of the year- which I was able to accomplish, barely, and with the much-appreciated help of a few contributors as well.  But after that, frankly, I ran out of stuff to post.  I am still following Arrested Development and Speech religiously, and will still post things as I run across them, of course.  To be honest, from the patterns I saw I don't think this was ever a site that people checked out everyday, so I don't see it as an issue if a post just shows up every few days- or even longer.  Conversely, there might be days where I have five posts- if I run across five things of note- because I won't be saving anything just to maximize my arbitrary goal.  So that's that, and I will still be here- so you be here too!

Lastly, for no particular reason other then to take note of AD's worldwide appeal, I like to keep track of visitors from different countries that have popped up here.  So hello to everyone and anyone from Spain, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Mexico, Greece, Indonesia, South Africa, Pakistan, Croatia, Indonesia, South Africa, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, France, Thailand, Paraguay, Kenya, Egypt, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Chile, Hungary, and Portugal that have checked this blog out.  As you can see, it's been awhile since I updated that list, so a lot of different countries have shown up!  And we've seen at least one visitor from every continent with the obvious exception of Antarctica show up, which is kind of cool.  


No comments: