Monday, January 9, 2012

AD Music on The Radio


Here's a link to some Arrested Development music being played on a college radio station for Lorain Community College in Elyria, Ohio.  The show is hosted by Kel Arroyo, who is an awesome guy and will do a great job with this radio show.  I hope this is the start of big things for him!  I haven't given it a listen quite yet, but any time you get AD on the air, that's a good thing.  The morning show back at my college used to play some pretty good stuff back in the days and I feel confident Kel will do even better.  :)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. My show will be on lcccradio.com Mondays and Wednesdays 7pm - 9pm. AD will always be in heavy rotation. On this show I play AD's "Living" at the beginning of the second hour. I hope everybody enjoys!
LordKel