Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Listen. Now.

If you missed the interview with Speech from All School Sessions, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out now. The link to the show on Rapstation is here.  It runs about an hour and it's nearly an hour into the show.  Speech is very thoughtful during the interview, as well as likable, funny, humble, and dropping knowledge.  Kel does a great job of steering the conversation.

Honestly, my feeling after listening to this is that it makes me even prouder to be a fan of Speech as well as the group Arrested Development, and I'm even more pleased that I started this blog.  I won't even get to what Speech said about this site, but it was pretty cool.

As far as news, he does announce that a mixtape called "Standing at the Crossroads" will be out this year as well as the full length anniversary album towards the end of the year.  Can't wait for both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna take your spot as Fan of the Month! Muhahahaha!!!!
Kel

JeremyM said...

It's all yours Kel! :)