Saturday, October 6, 2012

We Rad We Doin It Video

I don't believe I've ever posted this video here- "We Rad We Doin It" from the Strong album.  This was one of my favorite songs from the record, great verses from Speech and One Love and strong lead vocals from Tasha LaRae.  Just a really creative and unique song.  The video is a lot of fun too, and is it just me or does One Love look like Jay-Z in some shots?  I've kind of thought that for awhile but it really seems noticeable here.  But maybe it's just me....

I also recently received some cool personal AD news- the group is coming to Nebraska!  They'll be in Lincoln on October 18th and you can imagine that I bought tickets as soon as I heard.  After all these years they'll be an hour away- I can't wait.

   

1 comment:

Christian LeBlanc said...

First: really excited for you that you're getting to see these guys soon :D I can't wait for the blog posts that will follow! I'm seeing one of my all-time favourites perform on the 15th, so, October is being really good to us!

I loved the kitty nibbling away at himself at the end :)

This was also one of my favourite songs off "Strong" (a really great album by itself, I often go back to it). It felt like a conscious effort on the band's part to write a really exciting tune, and it works!

Got chills seeing Baba again in the video, too. Hope he's doing ok.