Friday, September 25, 2020

Don't Fight Your Demons Now Available


Today is the day! Don't Fight Your Demons is available now on all streaming sites and for purchase on iTunes, Amazon, and https://officialarresteddevelopment.bandcamp.com/  My understanding is there could be a CD release (I hope so, I'm old school that way) but there is not one as of yet.

I am having a new music overload with this, the new-ish Public Enemy (about half the album is made up of tracks from their prior release), totally new Paris, and massive deluxe re-release of Sign o' the Times. Finally some good news in this accursed year.

Speaking of good news, here's an early rave review of the new album from Cryptic Rock! And here's another one from writer William P. Stodden!

I'm slowly getting back acclimated to this whole blogging thing, but my aim is to have more on the new album later. In the meantime, enjoy!




No comments: