Saturday, September 26, 2020

New Speech Album October 23rd


New AD album not enough for ya? Good. I'm with you. I can always use more myself. And along that line there's good news, as Speech has a new solo album coming up less than a month from now--Expansion, releasing October 23rd.

I can't guarantee the above is the cover, but I assume it is as it is on Speech's site--and as someone with a daughter that rides horses, I love it.

For those that missed it, Speech released an EP earlier this year titled Expansion Pt. 1 with 4 tracks--presumably the full album is an, ahem, expansion of that project. That EP can be found here. As much as I am enjoying all of the new, good music that's been released lately, I am excited to hear this project as well! Keep it coming! As the saying goes, "I am still thirsty."

No comments: