Thursday, October 22, 2020

Expansion Delayed Until 2021 and Speech Interview With DJ Vlad

 


Per the latest email newsletter from Arrested Development, Speech's upcoming album Expansion, originally scheduled for release, well, now, has been delayed until 2021.

Honestly, I think it's the right move. While I always look forward to new Speech music, Don't Fight Your Demons has been getting a lot of attention and it seems to me that it's best to let that breathe and have its time in the sunshine. That said, when they say 2021, hopefully they mean January 1, 2021. ;)


In other news from the update, CDs and Vinyl are still forthcoming for Don't Fight and Speech's interview with Vlad is up now on the YouTube. I imagine this will add to the buzz for the new album, and bigly so. I will be checking it out soon! Links are below.

Part One:

Part Two:
Part Three:

Part Four:






No comments: