Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Couple of Tidbits

First off, if you haven't downloaded the new AD album Standing At The Crossroads for FREE yet, make sure you do so below.  I will have more thoughts later as I'm still taking it in, but it is a legitimate album, not a mixtape.  (Though I wouldn't complain about a free AD mixtape, don't get me wrong!)

Secondly, the next single from album per the AD Twitter site will be "Raga in Coolangatta" which will include a video release.  Sounds good to me!  For whatever reason I've never warmed to Twitter but maybe I should pop in more than once a month or so since that is where a lot of news breaks these days....

Also, here's a fairly recent interview with Speech from one of his hometown papers that I should've posted a month or so ago.  Hat tip to Kel Arroyo for both of the above tidibits!

And lastly here's an older interview from 2010 with a website called Baller Status, which sounds to me like a great site to cover AD.  But honestly this is a good one because it's with Eshe and One Love, and they don't always have the opportunity to be heard from in that kind of forum.

No comments: