Thursday, August 16, 2012

Speech's Response to Unsung

Here's a video response by Speech to the recent Unsung episode.  I didn't personally think that this was necessary, but I can kind of understand why Speech felt it was.  Some cool tidbits here not necessarily related to the show- for example, apparently on stage at the Grammy's they receive prop awards.  For some reason weird little trivia items like that entertain me.  Anyway, here's his brief response, mainly covering the issues with Dionne Farris.



As far as Speech, I saw some crazily negative things said about him on Twitter.  I don't know him at all, but all I can say is that he has been unbelievably supportive of this site and has done a couple of nice things for me that he didn't have to do.  Yes, this site promotes his music, but you'd be surprised how little that often matters to some "celebrities."  And everyone around him that I have dealt with either from the group or Vagabond records has been nothing but pure class, and I can't imagine those kinds of people would put up with it if he wasn't the real deal.  Were there problems with the group, especially in the early days?  Of course.  Find me a group where there wasn't!  And that's my two pennies.....  :)

No comments: