Sunday, August 19, 2012

Answering a Request

Had a request the other day for a couple of songs that had fallen off of the mystical world of the Internets, so I'd like to fill that today.  As a reminder, if you find any links that aren't working and you'd like the songs that formerly pointed to, just let me know and I will try to get them up again.  As a further reminder I do not share anything that is still available for sell in the USA because I kind of like having a balance in my checking account- as small as it may be!

Without further adieu, here are a couple of cuts from the Japanese release of Hoopla that didn't make it over the ocean to the US.  Damn that TSA!

I'm Just an M.C.  
It Takes a Village to Raise a Child

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Link to I'm Just An MC is broken? Anyhow, thank you very much for this blog and all the research you've done. Bless

JeremyM said...

Not sure what happened there, but I have posted a new link at the top of the page. Thanks for the nice remarks and no problem!