Saturday, September 18, 2010

AD on Sesame Street

So a few months ago my wife bought my now two-year old daughter the 40th Anniversary Sesame Street DVD set. Well, much to my surprise I look up one day and find her dancing to Arrested Development on the show, singing a song I had never heard before called "Pride." It's actually pretty catchy and would've fit well on the second album. The DVD is filled with other guest appearances on it, and for the most part the artists just tweak their hit songs to fit on Sesame Street, so credit to AD for bringing original material. Anyway, here's the video (I love the old dude in the sweater dancing in this. Video proof that someone dances worse than me.):

1 comment:

Pedro Cunha Lima said...

Thank you for sharing this valuable information! Your posts are always a source of knowledge and inspiration.