Monday, September 20, 2010

Rationing






























For anyone who has stopped in and checked this blog out- if anyone has!- thanks, and stay tuned. I have tons of AD and Speech material that I plan on rationing out as time goes on (nothing that you can actually buy commercially in stores as I don't want to hurt their sales or get shut down or anything like that), but I don't have the time to throw it all on at once. Plus, I would hate to run out of stuff in a week. So I will ration things in due time.

The reason why I want to do a blog on AD and Speech is simple- they deserve it. I don't really think I can do anything to help their popularity, but best case scenario I find a few fellow AD fans and we help support a group that truly deserves it.

Anyway, I am going to give this a go and if you have any advice or suggestions, please let me know!

No comments: