Friday, September 24, 2010

How Did I Miss These?








I'll tell you what, I will just about move heaven and earth to uncover new AD or Speech music (or have it shipped from Japan, same difference), but when it is sitting right under my nose, I miss it. Not sure as to how long these have been available, but there are two new projects available for download on the Vagabond Records site. One is called Unreleased Jewels and the other is The Life Music Remixes. I have just downloaded both, so I will be commenting on them after giving them a good listen. Meanwhile, download them yourself at the Vagabond site, $14.98 for both albums, or $9.99 for the Unreleased album and $4.99 for the remixes (of which there are 9 songs): Vagabond Store

Eyeballing the tracklists, I believe the "Inner City" remix is the only thing I have so this is exciting.

No comments: