Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bebe's Kids






























A few years ago I was in the process of picking up just about every Speech or Arrested Development recording I could find. After picking up every "proper" release, I was pleasantly surprised to find they had an inclusion on the soundtrack of the long-forgotten early 90s animated film "Bebe's Kids." So I looked it up on amazon, found it used for $.75 or something, and bought it. My hope was that I had unearthed a song that didn't quite make the cut to "Three Years..." but was still a worthy song, looking for a home (soundtracks in the 90s are filled with such songs).

Well, the good news is that it was an Arrested Development song and not a misprint. But the bad news is that it's basically an instrumental piece- no verse from Speech. I would've liked to have seen what Speech would've done on this track but such is life. I've never seen the film, but I assume it was used as some music for the actual score of the film.

Anyway, here it is for those of you who would rather not spend the $.75 at Amazon, plus shipping: Oh No.

By the way I stink at this whole blogging thing if you couldn't tell. I can't even get links to show up properly, so I apologize for the cut-and-paste job required to get this song. EDIT: I did it, I'm coming up in the world.... Made it way harder than it is, nothing new for me!

No comments: