Monday, October 25, 2010

Clocks in Sync With Mine - Speech


"Clocks in Sync With Mine" is one of my favorite Speech songs, which is why I took the name of this blog from the first line of the song. It's just something that always stuck out to me. It's just a great song.

Well, I've mentioned before that I'm kind of on the fence on remixes- but here's one I really like: the "808 Poppy Mix" of "Clocks in Sync With Mine".

And that's followed by "Put You On," which uses the same beat as the "Poppy" remix but is a posse rap cut featuring Speech. Pretty cool find and I had no idea it was out there. And then there's the "Urban Cricket Mix" of "Clocks in Sync With Mine," which is very similar but has more bass in it. These are all from the single which of course came off the album Hoopla.

Hope you enjoy these remixes- they're pretty hard to come by and I want to thank Christian for getting them my way!

No comments: