Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Word on Strong


All right, I had a chance to listen to the online version of Strong, and to my untrained ear it appears that the mixes used for the online version match those used on the US physical version. So there are basically two versions of the album, one for the US market and one for Japan. Here is a look back at my original post done last week explaining the differences, in case you missed it!

I should also mention that I notice a lot of differences in "The World is Changing" now as well. The US mix seems a lot richer and fuller- if that makes any sense at all....

Thanks again to Christian for helping me put this to bed!

1 comment:

Christian LeBlanc said...

Glad I could help out! Also glad that this means there aren't 3 versions of the album! ;D