Friday, October 8, 2010

Live From Osaka


As promised, here is a look at the AD online-only release Live from Osaka. Live from Osaka is chronologically the latest live release from Arrested Development and thus features some newer material not featured on their previous efforts.

You've got quite a few songs from Since the Last Time, such as "Inner City", "Miracles", "I'm Bad", and "Sao Paulo", a song from Among the Trees in "Honeymoon Day" as well as the normal classics like "Tennessee" and "Mr. Wendal." "Sao Paulo" was one of my favorite cuts on Since, so I was very excited when I saw this album available. To me, it's a recommended purchase because you get live versions of those newer songs- except, you can't purchase it anymore as it was on the official site for just a limited time. So that's the bad news, but the good news is that I am going to post some of the newer stuff here. I would put the whole thing on here but not sure if that would be Kosher, so we'll start with this:

Inner City

Sao Paulo


Miracles

We'll have some more from this release later, like the One Love solo track "Put Em Up Now" and the live version of "Honeymoon Day" from Among the Trees.

No comments: