Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Arrested Development "Bootleg"

Here is an awesome find for everyone, courtesy of Kel.  A full concert from May 30, 2008  in Richmond, Virginia at Brown's Island.  Judging by some of Speech's ad libs, it sounds like it was a free show at a festival of some kind.  Here's the first half, with the following track list:

1.  Intro  2.  Miracles  3. Give a Man A Fish  4. Dawn of the Dreads
5. Fishin' 4 Religion  6. Sly Jam  7. Ease My Mind  8. Tennessee
9. Natural  10. Stand  11. Caught Me  12. I'm Bad  13. One Love Solo
14. Mr. Wendal  15. Crowd Participation Jam


 It is a great show and a great quality recording.  It's also the first recorded live show that I own in it's entirety with Tasha LaRae as part of the group and features a number of songs that I do not have live anywhere else.  I will have the second half tomorrow.

Thanks again to Kel for sending this to me!   


No comments: