Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some Rarer Live Tracks

Here's some harder to find live songs that our man Kel ripped from youtube from the Since the Last Time album.  Whatever program he uses to rip from there is much better then mine.  These are from a Paste Magazine performance.

Anyway, here they are:

Caught Me  Really good live version of this one.

I Know I'm Bad    This live version blows the album version out of the water in my opinion.  Really love the guitar work from JJ Boogie and Za on this one.

And then we have a couple less rare performances.  Still worthy though!

Mr. Wendal  

Tennessee  You know, every live version of this comes at me from just enough of a different angle to make it worthwhile, and this is no exception.  Here's a look at the videos as well if you would rather just listen then download.
"Caught Me"

"I Know I'm Bad"


"Mr. Wendal"

"Tennessee"








No comments: