Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Must Read AD Piece

Here's a really good article on Arrested Development from Beat Magazine in Australia regarding there place in the hip hop world.  It kind of nails down why I wanted to start the blog, really.  It also has some great information about One Love, who is kind the mystery man to me in the group.  Anyway, check it out, and here's a choice quote:
 “One Love was always a big guy on flowin’, more concerned about rhythmic delivery than I was and so he would just come on stage whenever we would do a show in town. After a while it just dawned on me. I was like, ‘Well why don’t you just come on the road with us?’ And then it happened organically. He filled a gap. What I didn’t do, he did and what he doesn’t do I do, and like you said it just complemented each other. ”





No comments: