Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tennessee Sheet Music


If you've ever wanted to make like New Found Glory and cover "Tennessee" yourself, here's your chance- the sheet music to "Tennessee" is available.  My wife plays the piano so maybe we can hook something up.....Yeah, probably not!  Although as a somewhat true story, I was rocking my daughter and singing to her to get her to sleep a few weeks back, and I ran out of songs to sing so I started belting out "Tennessee" to the best of my limited abilities as that was the only song that came to me and it's clean.  She still wasn't falling asleep so I moved on (probably to "Fight the Power" or something :), but later on she asked me to sing "take me to another place" again.  So maybe there's hope for my singing career.  

Well, if you're interested, looks like there are a lot of places where one could find the sheet music, but here's one

No comments: