Monday, December 20, 2010

Carole of the Bells by Speech

Time to get in the Christmas spirit with a song from Speech just posted today on the Vagabond Records Youtube page.  This is definitely a unique little mix here- check it out!  Rock the bells, indeed....

On a side note, when do you think the last time was that someone roasted chestnuts on an open fire in their home?  100-150 years ago?  :)

In one of my ultimate geek moments, I actually made a Christmas rap compilation a while back, so I guess I'll have to update it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's on your Christmas rap compilation?
Kel

JeremyM said...

Well, let's see, of course I've got Run-DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" plus another Christmas song they did "Christmas Is." I put on a couple of things from the bizarre Death Row Christmas (Dogg Pound's "I Wish" is actually a great song), some other song with just Run and a bunch of other people on it, and some others. No "Christmas Rap" by Kurtis Blow though....