Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arrested Development Da Feelin Repost

I've noticed that Da Feelin' post gets a lot of hits, so I thought I better go back and make sure that the links work- and of course they don't.  Stupid zshare....  So anyway, here is a link to it via mediafire.  My plan is to eventually get everything that I've posted on here up on mediafire, and I've slowly been working on it, but until that time, please let me know if there is anything you would like that has a dead link.  You can comment anonymously without registering here.

Also, I have not included the two songs that appear in identical form on Heroes of the Harvest ("If Dey Ask" and "On Conscious").  I really try to avoid stuff that you can buy legally from Arrested Development's site- I'm not anti-downloading obviously, but AD and Speech are worth owning!  I did add in "Conditional Love" this time as it is a remixed version on Da Feelin.  Actually, I've thought it over and added in "If Dey Ask" as it is actually substantially different as well- so you can find the entire Da Feelin' EP except for "On Conscious" in that link.

No comments: