Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Know I'm Bad (Jamie Munton Remix) - Since Day Six

As I first described this remix, this one has kind of an industrial feel to it. It's a little jarring, not really my cup of tea but kind of interesting.  So here is the Jamie Munton remix of "I Know I'm Bad"  Now that I think about it, Muhammad Ali is referenced twice on Since the Last Time- on the title track Speech says "Jabs a little slower like Muhammad Ali but still we able to last" and of course on "I Know I'm Bad" he says "I'm bad, like James and Ali."
 There's two other remixes of this song on the special edition, which will be up soon enough. Also, it should be pointed out that this particular remix is on both "deluxe versions" of Since the Last Time.

Note:  I listened to this song again after posting this and I like the remix a lot more then I thought I did.  When I sit down and review things, I typically don't use the best system to listen to them and I think that caused me to underrate this particular remix as it's really pretty good.

No comments: