Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank You!


First, I have an update to our previous story on the children's book Indigo Blume and it's bonus CD featuring Speech, and now seems as good a time as any to do so. In the words of the author:
"Track 2 is Speech's song "I'm Different", track 3 is an instrumental entitled "Patricia" by a musical genius named Vinx (out of D.C.), and track 4 is Speech's "I'm Different" Instrumental version."
I believe the book and CD should begin shipping this week.

I'd also like to point out that if you are into Twitter, you can now follow this blog there! Truth be told I'm not very comfortable with the format (I'm barely competent at this one), but you can find the page here. I'm still not sure where I'm going with that page other than posting when there are updates on the blog. There is also a link on the left side of this page.

Don't forget that we do have a discussion board here (links on the left) so feel free to chime in with basically anything! Thanks to everyone who had checked that out as well as left comments on various posts. It's great to read all of those.

One of the things I like to do is keep track of visitors from various countries to this blog. I've mentioned it before, but the worldwide appeal of Arrested Development and Speech is truly remarkable. So at this time I'd like to welcome everyone who has visited from South Korea, Lithuania, Morocco, Slovenia, Ireland, Russia, Pakistan, Italy, Poland, France, and the Philippines! Thank you so much for checking this blog out, and we can add those countries to the list that already includes Barbados, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Jamaica, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Denmark, the UK, Canada, and Germany, as well as the US of course.

I first "started" this blog two years ago. Yes, two years ago. I put a post up saying something like "under construction" and then waited two years to post again. Luckily, once I got that second post under my belt, the third one was a lot easier, and so on and so on.

Basically, I set one goal to start, and that was to have at least a post a day. I am happy to say that I have been able to do that- so far! I was pretty worried that I would run out of material in a month or so, but things still seems to be going strong.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for their support so far! I've gotten a lot of good feedback on things and that is much appreciated and has made this a lot of fun. I'd particularly like to thank Christian for everything, Mike from Vagabond Records for his support, and Arrested Development themselves for posting links on Facebook, Twitter, and for making such great music!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your posts, I'm a big time supporter!

da Bishop

JeremyM said...

Thank you Bishop!

Christian LeBlanc said...

Aww, thanks, Jeremy! I'm just glad to have been able to contribute a few things that you didn't already have; it sure feels nice to be appreciated, though :)

JeremyM said...

You are appreciated Christian :) Thanks again!