Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tasha Larae


As far as I know, Tasha Larae is the newest member of Arrested Development. She has all kinds of projects in the works, including an EP and an earring line. This video covers both entries, as it features her new song "I Still Love You" and her fashions. Check it out. Pretty cool to see both females in AD coming out with solo projects. You can find out more on her EP, as well as her earrings, here.



On a side note, in a "It's a Small World," moment, Tasha went to the same high school I did here in Omaha and graduated a year after me! She wouldn't know me from a can of paint, but still, pretty cool. What are the odds that a future member of AD, one of my favorite groups, would go to the same school as me? And when you consider we are both from good ole Omaha, I'd say the odds are even slimmer. Anyway, it's great to see a fellow "Bunny" taking the world by storm!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tasha has been a great addition to AD. I think she really has staying power w/ group. And I've already noticed a difference in their sound because of her.
Her jewelry is cool too, creative all around

Da Bishop

Earjeans said...

This is a small world. Jeremy, I had no idea we went to the same school!! Send me a message through facebook when you get a moment, I don't forget people easily :o) And thank you for this write up and blog post. I will definitely help spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Tasha will be a force to reckon with in WHATEVER she does. I know because we used to sing together as "bunnies" in a another little trio:) She has definitely followed her dreams and I'm very proud of her. I know that there's nothing but good things in her future, and anyone lucky enough to work with her will be blessed.

JeremyM said...

I agree, Tasha has done a fantastic job in AD and has the whole world in front of her! Love her lead vocals as well as the backgrounds she provides on a lot of AD songs.

And for those not familiar, our high school mascot was actually the "Bunnies." True story... :)