Thursday, November 4, 2010

Speech on MuchMusic

Here is Christian coming through again with an interview from 1999 on the Canadian music show MuchMusic. I'll let Christian's synopsis speak for itself:

Speech drops by MuchMusic to promote Hoopla! Speech talks to Master T on MuchMusic back in 1999 about what he's been up to since his first solo album, what happened to Arrested Development, etc. I think this was the Canadian premiere of the "Clocks In Sync With Mine" video, as well.


Great stuff here! And for some reason it makes me hate MTV even more, just because you know they were playing some Limp Bizkit video for the 975th time on TRL while this was going on up north.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooW! I never saw this one before! Thank you for posting rare gems!

Da Bishop 2010

JeremyM said...

Thanks Bishop, but all credit for this one goes to Christian, who recorded it years ago, hung on to it, and then posted it on youtube for the blog readers! Thanks for reading!

Jeremy

Christian LeBlanc said...

Naw, Jeremy gets the credit. I wouldn't have gotten around to it if he didn't have this nice blog where I can run my name ;)

Sadly, MuchMusic pretty much just runs tv shows and top40 vids now, but they were a really, really good channel for a while. But, I'm sure the kids today will say the exact same thing 10 years from now, too :)

JeremyM said...

Yeah, MTV is pure garbage now. It's fallen a loooooong way from the early 90s.