Friday, November 5, 2010

More Hoopla Instrumentals B-Sides


Following up on Monday's post, here are some more b-sides from the Hoopla era.

"Movin' On (Instrumental)" - One of my favorite cuts from Hoopla so this was a cool find.

"Clocks N Sync With Mine (Urban Cricket mix)" - The unofficial official song for this blog, and this is a remix of the instrumental- strike that, reverse it.

Real Love (Instrumental) - Another one of my favorites, so this is nice. Just a chill song.

And again, all credit goes to Christian for converting these files. It is much appreciated!

4 comments:

Sandro said...

Hey!
Yesterday have found your blog - it's amazing :) Unfortunately some of the files are already unavailable. Could U fix this "problem"?
Sanyi (Moscow? Russia)

JeremyM said...

Hi Sandro, just let me know what songs you need and I will be sure to post new links. I assume you need the songs in this post, so I'll work on that, and just let me know if you need anything else. And thanks for the nice words on the blog!

ART CHALLUUNGE said...

Is there anyway to get the Real Love (Instrumental)reuploaded? This is my wife and I's wedding song and I'm trying to prepare a cool anniversary gift for her... this would help. Awesome post by the way!

JeremyM said...

Hey Art, I posted the instrumental again today: http://speechad.blogspot.com/2014/09/real-love-instrumental.html

Thanks for the nice words and congrats on your upcoming anniversary! And let me know if there is anything else you need.

-Jeremy