Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love Sick by Eshe



Check it out- long-time AD member Eshe has her first video, featuring cameos from many Arrested Development members. I'm not the target audience for this kind of soul, but this seems pretty catchy, positive, and the video is very well done. Pretty cool that she is debuting her solo material after nearly twenty years in the group.

On a side note, the CD store really reminds me of the former Leola's Records in Omaha, a great record store of which I'm about 95% sure I was about the only white person that went in there, besides my friend...

Also, here are some behind the scenes videos as well:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is hilarious! I love behind the scenes and I love Arrested development! CONGRATS Eshe! Well done!

Da bishop

JeremyM said...

I agree! Really cool to see her step out on her own after so many years in AD.