Friday, November 12, 2010

Speech Remix Tracks Day Five



Here
is my least favorite remix on the project- "Our Image". Which is too bad as it's a great song. Here is what I previously said about it:
Our Image (Soul Ninja Remix): This one is remixed by Tsubame Reworks. Obviously, this is my favorite remix title of all time- a soul ninja. Unfortunately, the ninja apparently swept in and removed Speech's lead vocals on this track, as you basically only hear him towards the end of it with a high level of distortion. This really doesn't do anything for me..... For some reason, the title reminds me of the infamous Ninja Rap song by Vanilla Ice.

Here is a link to the instrumental and a capella versions of the original tune; much better in my opinion. And in case you are not familiar with "Ninja Rap", I'd hate to see you go through your life ignorant. Here it is!

No comments: